Yati Events is one of the UK’s leading service providers as a UK Work Visa Specialist for the Entertainment Industry. Yati Events is Trusted by the Professionals serving Film, TV & Music industry, We are also Film cast & crew visa specialist.

Yati Events has been serving the entertainment industry since 2014, helping international creatives share their talent with the UK by issuing Tier 5 Work Permits for creative and sporting persons. With years of experience working with globally recognised stars, we know the Tier 5 Creative & sporting route to its entirety, offering our many consultancy services to individuals involved in the entertainment sector.

We provide bespoke services including Trusted CoS applications, Certificate of Sponsorship and Visa applications. We understand the importance of the timeline of each event, by providing swift services to meet deadlines we proud our selves being very efficient for all our clients. We strongly believe in “Actions speak louder than words”

Visas for Temporary Workers (creative and sporting)

At Yati Events, we go to great lengths to help our clients gain access into the UK, being highly knowledgeable on which routes of entry are required.

If you are coming to Britain for paid, temporary work for up to a year (with a UK sponsor) you will require a visa application under the Tier 5 creative and sporting category, clearly identifying what type of work you will be carrying out and how long you will be residing in the country.

You can apply for a Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Creative and Sporting) visa if:

What is a creative worker?

The ‘creative worker’ category covers various individuals within the creative industry including the following:

  • Actors
  • Dancers
  • Musicians
  • Film crews
  • Singers

What you can and cannot do

You can:

  • Work a second job in the same sector at the same level as your main job for up to 20 hours per week
  • Do a job on the shortage occupation list for up to 20 hours per week
  • Work as a sportsperson for your national team and as a sports broadcaster if you are in the UK under the sporting subcategory
  • Bring family members with you
  • Study (for some courses you will need an Academic Technology Approval Scheme certificate)
  • Work for your sponsor in the job described in your certificate of sponsorship

You cannot:

  • Receive public funding
  • Start up your own business


If you have someone sponsoring the work you are carrying out in the UK then you will need to provide details of this partnership. Your sponsor will need to provide an entry certificate of sponsorship in order for you to obtain a working visa. A multiple entry certificate of sponsorship will be required if you wish to leave the UK and return again to carry out this work.

The benefactor can give you a certificate that covers the entire length of your stay, even if you need to perform at more than one event. If you are lucky enough to be working for more than one sponsor then you will need a certificate from each of them. Note that there cannot be a gap of more than 14 days between each job.

Handling and registering sponsorship documentation is something we at Event Immigration can assist with, seeing that none of our clients are left confused, channeling their efforts into preparing for their trip.

How we can help

The Yati Events team will guarantee all documentation is completed and sent off in good time, ensuring no holdbacks in regards to your trip. By handling the whole application process we take the stress out of applying to work in the UK. Contact us today and learn more about how we can save you both time and money on your visa application.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This